As part of the Heritage Village experience, everyone also gets an educational glimpse into the daily life of the pioneers who settled the West.
Admission is: $8/adults, $6/children (3-11) and seniors (55+).
Hours: Monday thru Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.;
limited programming Sundays, 9 a.m. -5 p.m.
In addition to our daily programming, we offer:
- Hand-cart Day Treks to youth/young adult groups, and a Pioneer Courting & Etiquette experience;
- School Tours for elementary and junior high school students that conforms with the State Board of Education history curriculum;
- Dinner Theater on selected nights, featuring a musical comedy “Utah, Welcome Home”;
- Monday Night Concert series. A limited portion of the village is open to the public 5p.m.- 8p.m. Concerts begin at 6:00p.m.
- Building Rentals for weddings, business meetings and other occasions;
- Dining at the Monument Café or the Huntsman grill
Heritage Village is not just a place to see, it is an experience you will always remember. Join us for fun and learning where a whole lot of yesterdays happen every single day!
More information is available at (801)582-1847 or www.thisistheplace.org. The park is located at 2601 East Sunnyside Ave (800 South), Salt Lake City.
For more information address inquiries to:
Old Deseret Village
This Is The Place Heritage Park
2601 Sunnyside Avenue
Salt Lake City, Utah 84108-1453