Not to be Missed…
• Sleigh rides at Hardware Ranch Elk Refuge.
• Baby Animals at Jensen Historical Farm in spring, and seasonal events year-round.
• The Festival of the American West each summer.
• Summer western entertainment and adventures at Sherwood Hills Resort.
• Professional theater performed in the intimate Old Lyric Repertory Theatre.
• The Utah Festival Opera Company’s summer season.
• Utah State University’s Space Dynamics Lab.
• Sailing, swimming and more at Bear Lake State Park in summer, and ice fishing for the unique Bonneville cisco in winter.
• Canoeing, fishing and bird watching on the Bear River.
• Re-created mountain man encampments.
• Fly-fishing on “blue ribbon” streams.
• Snowmobiling through miles of Utah’s famous powder snow.
Bridgerland Travel Region
160 North Main Street
Logan, UT 84321-4541
(801) 752-2161 or (800) 882-4433
Fax: (801) 753-5825