Not to be Missed…
• The stunning eroded landscapes of Arches and Canyonlands National Parks.
• Views of Canyonlands’ Island in the Sky District from Dead Horse Point State Park..
• The professional exhibits at the Dinosaur Museum in Blanding.
• Guided adventures with mild or wild rafting, kayaking, or canoeing on the Green, Colorado, and San Juan Rivers.
• Mountain biking over millions of acres of mountain and desert terrain, including the famous Slickrock Trail.
• Cool, summer escapes in the La Sal and Abajo Mountains, which are also popular for cross-country skiing in winter.
• The museum collections and pre-Columbian Pueblo structures of Edge of the Cedars Museum State Park.
• The graceful, stream-formed spans of Natural Bridges National Monument.
• Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park’s sweeping views and world-famous formations.
• The twisting canyons of Lake Powell’s boating paradise.
• Ancient tower structures preserved at Hovenweep National Monument
|Grand County Council|
PO Box 550
Moab, UT 84532
Phone: (435) 259- 1370
Fax: (435) 259-1376
|San Juan County Visitor Services|
PO Box 490, 117 S. Main St.
Monticello, UT 84535
(435) 587-3235 or (800) 574-4386
Fax: (435) 587-2425