Not to be Missed…
• The intriguing history of Nine Mile Canyon, a BLM National Scenic Backcountry Byway where thousands of ancient pictograph and petroglyph drawings may be seen on the canyon walls, as well as remnants of the canyon’s more recent ranching past.
• The relatively undiscovered geology and history of the huge San Rafael Swell.
• Price’s College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum housing everything from dinosaur bones to Tribal artifacts from several eras.
• The strange, eroded pillars and knobs of Goblin Valley State Park.
• The Huntington Canyon Scenic Byway, and many other beautiful drives through the Manti-La Sal National Forest.
Castle Country Travel Region
90 N. 100 E., P.O. Box 1037
Price, UT 84501
(435) 637-3009 or (800) 842-0789
Fax: (435) 637-7010