Snow Canyon State Park
Not to be Missed…
• The awe-inspiring geology and diverse wildlife of Zion and Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef National Parks.
• Skiing, or mountain biking, and year-round recreation at 10,800 feet elevation in Brian Head, a high-country mountain resort town.
• The “Technicolor” hues of Cedar Breaks National Monument at sunset.
• Lovingly-restored “pioneer” homes, and tree-lined streets in St. George’s Historic District.
• The Paunsaguant Wildlife Museum in Panguitch.
• The Utah Shakespearean Festival held each summer and fall in Cedar City.
• Uncrowded spring and autumn explorations of Kodachrome Basin State Park, adjacent to the Grand Staircase – Escalante National Monument.
• Exquisite courses, and year round golf weather in and around St. George.
• The odd hummocks of red Navajo sandstone capped with outcrops of lava rock at Snow Canyon State Park.
• Outdoor theater and music performances in the open-air amphitheater of Tuacahn, an arts facility located in Ivins, near St. George.
Color Country Travel Region
906 N. 1400 W., PO Box 1550
St. George, UT 84771
Phone: (800) 233-8824
Fax: (435) 673-3540