Not to be Missed…
• The scenery, geology, and wildlife watching along the Flaming Gorge – Uintas Scenic Byway.
• The wild beauty of Dinosaur National Monument and its impressive quarry, where more than 1,600 dinosaur bones have been exposed in a rock face.
• Serene float trips or white water rafting on the Green River.
• Guided hiking, or horse packing trips into the High Uintas Wilderness Area.
• Boating and fishing on Flaming Gorge Reservoir, a National Recreation Area.
• The Vernal Field House of Natural History and Dinosaur Gardens, a state park facility.
• The Western Heritage Park Museum in Vernal for a taste of this area’s pioneering and ranching past.
• “Cowboy” adventures, or guiding hunting and fishing arranged through the guest ranches scattered across the Uinta Basin.
Dinosaurland Travel Region
25 E. Main
Vernal, UT 84078
(435) 789-6932 or (800) 477-5558
Fax: (435) 789-7465