Not to be Missed…
• The intriguing mix of history, recreation and wildlife watching on Antelope Island State Park in the Great Salt Lake.
• Eccles Dinosaur Gardens, and the Ogden River Parkway in Ogden.
• Golden Spike National Historic Site where the first transcontinental railroad was completed in 1869.
• Lagoon Amusement Park which includes a pioneer village, and the Lagoon-A-Beach water park.
• The Ogden Canyon Scenic Byway with its access to pretty Pineview Reservoir.
• Hundreds of species of shore, wading, and song birds at the Farmington Bay Waterfowl Management Area, and further north at the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge west of Brigham City.
• Powder Mountain and Nordic Valley, ski areas, and the slopes of Snow Basin Resort, where the Downhill and Super G races will be held during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
Historic Union Station
2501 Wall Ave., Ogden UT 84401
(801) 627-8288 or (800) 255-8824
Fax: (801) 399-0783, TDD: (801) 627-8290