Not to be Missed…
State Capitol Building
• Utah’s State Capitol and other historic buildings in Salt Lake City.
• Mormon Temple Square, home of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and organ, and splendid seasonal gardens.
• Utah Museum of Natural History on the University of Utah campus.
• The remarkable solitude of the desert and mountain terrain in Tooele County, including stretches of the original Pony Express Trail.
• Opportunities to enjoy symphony, ballet, and theater performances region-wide.
• The famed Bonneville Salt Flats.
• The NBA’s Utah Jazz, on their home court at the Delta Center in Salt Lake City.
• Kennecott Corporation’s Bingham Canyon Copper Mine, one of the world’s largest open-air excavations.
• This Is The Place Heritage Park and Old Deseret Village’s sampling of early pioneer life.
Great Salt Lake Country Travel Region
90 S. West Temple St.
Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1406
(801) 521-2822 or (800) 541-4955
Fax: (801) 355-9323