Main Street in Park City
Not to be Missed…
• Park City, Utah’s premier resort town with year-round recreation at three ski and summer resorts, shopping, upscale dining and lodging.
• The Utah Winter Sports Park, outside of Park City where visitors can try out Nordic ski jumps, and unique bobsled or luge runs, and watch Olympic athletes train year-round.
• The Museum of Art on the campus of Brigham Young University in Provo.
• Timpanogos Cave National Monument, deep inside majestic Mt. Timpanogos.
• Deer Creek and Jordanelle Reservoirs for water recreation at state park facilities.
• Sundance Resort, founded by Robert Redford, a community celebrating the arts and the natural environment offering skiing, lodging, dining, hiking, horseback riding and year round arts, activities, and events.
• The Sundance Film Festival, which brings movie buffs, actors, and independent film makers together each January with screenings and workshops.
• The Springville Art Museum with eleven galleries and a sculpture garden filled with the works of Utah artists.
Mountainland Travel Region
586 E. 800 N.
Orem, UT 84097
Phone: (801) 229-3800
Fax: (801) 229-3801