Capitol Reef National Park
• Fish Lake, named for -what else?- its excellent fishing.
• Capitol Reef National Park where scenery and history mingle.
• The Paiute ATV Trail, one of the nation’s largest, and most diverse ATV trail systems.
• Wildlife watching at Fish Springs National Wildlife Refuge and Clear Lake Waterfowl Management Area.
• Sanpete County’s Great Basin Environmental Education Center near Ephraim.
• The Tintic Silver Mining Museum and historic district in Eureka.
• Spring City – where the entire town is listed on the national historic register, and several other well-preserved towns founded by Mormon pioneers in the mid to late 1800s.
• The Mormon Miracle Pageant, held each summer in the town of Manti.
• Lodging and recreation at Big Rock Candy Mountain, made famous in a folk song.
• The Old Kimberly Mine and Miners’ Park in Bullion Canyon near Marysvale.
• Utah’s Territorial Statehouse in Fillmore.
Panoramaland Travel Region
4 S. Main, PO Box 71
Nephi, UT 84648
(435) 623-5203 or (800) 748-4361
Fax: (435) 623-4609